Join one of the leading development and implementation teams in the United States for distribution solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics GP. Our success in this area has created the opportunity for you to help our customers achieve their strategic goals through the implementation of fully integrated systems ranging from basic pack-and-ship to multi-site warehouse management.
The successful candidate provides outstanding implementation services by maintaining expert knowledge and proficiency in professional consulting skills, distribution business processes and workflow, and the functionality and operation of our systems.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities
- Hands-on, customer-facing position, requiring approximately 50% travel
- Superior written and verbal communication, facilitation, collaboration, problem resolution, change management, and consensus building skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ERP system implementation methodology
- Proficiency in identifying and articulating business requirements and objectives, and the ability to identify the system configuration to meet those needs
- Gather requirements and perform gap analysis
- Write functional specifications
- Validate custom software against functional specification
- Train system users at various levels of skills and management
- Assist in data migration
- Minimum of 2 years experience implementing warehouse management systems
- Experience with a broad spectrum of warehouse processes, including Receiving, Directed Putaway, Cycle and Stock Count, a variety of Picking Methods, Packing, Staging, Shipping
- Experience with RF technology and configuration of hand-held readers
- Basic understanding of accounting implications and requirements in the distribution business model
- Assist our support team as required
- Potential for some pre-sales technical support
- Experience with and certification in Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
Apply if you are interested in achieving high levels of performance in support of our customers’ strategic goals.
How To Apply
If you thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environments, we’d like to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@BlueMoonISV.com